To provide some clarification about the Afternoon Parent PIck Up Procedure.
- Parent pick-up for dismissal will be located in the front of the building. Students will be released at 3:30. Please pull forward as far as possible and safe. as students check out with an adult, and join you.
- DO NOT LEAVE YOUR VEHICLE IF YOU ARE IN THE PICK UP LINE. If your student needs help into the car staff can provide that.
- THE LEFT LANE IS FOR THROUGH TRAFFIC ONLY, DO NOT STOP OR DOUBLE PARK.
- For families who walk or park and pick up their children, please wait in the grass, as classes line up under the covered front walkway. If you need to cross please always use the crosswalk that is managed by staff.
- See the image below for student dismissal zones (by grade). K-1 students will exit from their classrooms, but will not be released to parents until under the covered area.
- Walkers – Students walking to/from school must use the crosswalks. This year we do not have staff on Holgate to support the crosswalk.
If your student’s afternoon transportation plans change, call the office (503-256-6502) before 3:00pm. We are unable to release students between 3:00-3:30 due to end of day procedures.